Thursday 12 January 2012

...cat hat, oops baby hat...;)


:) We knitted with mum, I translated the pattern from English with really few knowledge of knitting terms...Now it just get better, but we'll see the more in the future ;) This hat is the last but not the least post of me for today, I need to knit more to post here...You can mail me for patterns or orders or just for plain comments...Will be waiting for your feedbacks...

Since we have been bringing up just kittens into cats for more than 10 years in our family, we were not so sure whether it would suit to a baby girl/boy...Thus we tried on our cat, she was so shocked in the beginning but got mad with me after laughing her out loudly and she bite me and took off her hat, sorry the baby beret... ;Pp

Kisses, thanks for checking my bloggy :)

*prinsessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment