Thursday 19 January 2012

...not much done...

Hey there,
I should confess that I had really unexpected -clicking- on my blog page from many different places...Hong Kong,Canada,USA,Germany, Russia, Italy...and of course from my country Turkey...I asked my fbook friends to check my face.
It is nice to watch stats movements from here but discouraging to see that no comments were done or emails were sent to me for asking pattern or ordering something,or just saying -well done- or terrible work ;)
I don't knit lately, feeling a bit too bored already about some unwanted things to happen soon, but have no choice to prevent it...so i have to bear it, whatever, those times i think i will be with my lovely needles to feel better away from anger :Pp
By the way I bought yarns of mohairs in many different colors, it is so soft but still couldn't set my mind or work lately, just knitting and feeling regretful about my patterns, but sooner or later i'll make it ;-D
Till the other post, take care of yourselves people, thanks for viewing my page, but pls be a bit more talkative, I don't harm people ;)

*prinsessa* (=

No comments:

Post a Comment